Christmas present ideas?

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] gonna get me one of those!

A jolly egg or varsity ball will make it under our tree, and probably a new Kong Squeezz.. We've had two for well over a year now. His tooth has never made it through, and they still squeak like crazy!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
For those looking for new beds... The Coolaroo has been Kevin's best gift (b-day). He went from moving around all night (hot/cold/hot/cold/hot..etc) to not wanting to get out of bed in the morning.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
What's on your bully's list this year? We have a lot of the indestructible chews, and balls and ropes, and antlers.....what's left? Any good ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year I bought Finn the Varsity Ball. It's pretty indestructible and he plays with it every chance he gets! it's an outdoor ball though and he chases it, jumps on it, goes simply crazy with that ball. Something to keep in mind if you're still looking for ideas.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I sent for a whole box of assorted Nylabone durabones. No more stuffies allowed. They love the durabones, and that's their gift.

OP
luvmybully

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
These are ALL great ideas!!!! Thanks everyone:clap[emoji122]

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
The floppys are great! Best indoor frisbee there is if I do say so myself. :2thumbs:

Now that video of Orion gives me a whole new perspective on her No-No ness. :laugh: What a spitfire she is.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
The floppys are great! Best indoor frisbee there is if I do say so myself. :2thumbs:

Now that video of Orion gives me a whole new perspective on her No-No ness. :laugh: What a spitfire she is.

I get it! You thought it was all a fabrication! That I'm the poor mommy that just paints her cute sweet little angel into a bad picture.

She is ebil! She is naughty! She is feisty! She is demanding! She talks back!

OP
luvmybully

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] that Orion is such a cutie!! When I need a laugh, I look at the videos, such great personality!

ArJay84

Jul 22, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Millie
Millie's everlasting fun ball came in today, so I had to try it out and see if she likes it. I gave her half her food in her bowl and half in the ball. She didn't like the ball at first, but once she figured it out, she loved it! Took about ten minutes for her to get all her food out of it. Even though the food is gone, she is still attacking the thing like it owes her money.

https://vimeo.com/114447579

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Millie's everlasting fun ball came in today, so I had to try it out and see if she likes it. I gave her half her food in her bowl and half in the ball. She didn't like the ball at first, but once she figured it out, she loved it! Took about ten minutes for her to get all her food out of it. Even though the food is gone, she is still attacking the thing like it owes her money.

https://vimeo.com/114447579

That is awesome. I'm going to have to buy Vegas all new stock! His are losing the little fingers on the end and his treats are coming out too quickly. These are great though. We just put them in the dishwasher and wash them that way.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online