RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Love the pics! And I do know that you have to take a zillion photos with these guys to get one right:whew:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Love the pics! And I do know that you have to take a zillion photos with these guys to get one right:whew:

I wish I was an expert in Photoshop. I would take one of each of them and I would cut and paste them into a new setting.
But halfway through the photo shoot I took my camera off the tripod, so they're not even the same eye level.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
My friend just made me a tutorial video to help with cut and pasting into a single photo. I'm going to work on that today. To all who read this thread, input it helpful to me.

If you were looking to purchase Holiday cards...would the sayings I selected interest you? All on the front or part of the saying on the front and the rest inside?

I will be sending them to the printer today, so if you have advice, post here.

Also, I have been doing custom cards. Meaning, if you are interested in having one of my photos on the outside and your own words on the inside, I can do that. They come in packs of 25 and I will give you a screaming deal. I'm enjoying the custom orders. The only thing that sucks is the smallest amount they come in is 25.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I LOVE these so much! Their faces are just great!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
misltoed with words 1.jpg
After hours of trying....this is what I came up with. I had no problem with cutting them out and pasting them in a photo together. The problem came when trying to make them look like they belonged on the backdrop without looking completely photoshopped in. Oh well.
I finally gave up and just went with what I had.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Cheryl you do an amazing job with your photos, always look so good. and I think they are perfect how you have them.

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
Just the poses alone made it perfect, your babies are beautiful no matter how not so perfect they may have sat for their photo shoot. I love them!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online