Chewy Kindness

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
I emailed Chewy after Porkchop passed away on Tuesday, to ask that they close out my account. )I didn't want to get another birthday card.) Late yesterday afternoon, a box was on my porch from Chewy. It contained a bouquet of flowers and a note of condolences from Chewy. I was so touched by that. Who would have thought that a big company would do such a sweet thing?

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
We have had that happen before and yes it is surprising…especially after being acquired by Petsmart.
Evidently, they are operating as they always have been…and perhaps they know what we know…just how special Porkchop was! We all miss him.
I hope you will continue to contribute here, you have what it takes as a tried and true Bully parent to make EBN better.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I am so sad to hear this. He is running pain-free now. Such a difficult decision to make but you made it for all the right reasons, the love of your Porkchop. :angelheart:

Chewy are amazing. I had received a 6 month supply of HW meds for Chumly just before he died and called to see if I could return them. They said no but credited my account for the full amount (approx $110) and sent a lovely card. Two months later we got Monty and I was able to use them for him. I am a loyal customer now.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How wonderful… I hope it warmed your heart

Members online

No members online now.