Chewing.

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
This is ruby sheā€™s 4.5 and never chewed a thing since the day we brought her home I always counted my blessing in that respect
201f45ceeae76473fbcdf45d8679ac25.jpg

That is until today when she decided to she no longer liked the corner of my fitted wardrobes
705d191d697bcb6960b6ae14b3fdcac1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kellylowe31

Oct 28, 2018
Country
Scotland
Bulldog(s) Names
Ronnie
Oh no! Like you I have also been blessed with a non chewer my boy is only 6 months looks like I may have this to come haha. ruby is gorgeous you can never stay mad for long

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
:(
Awe.... look at that face!!
I am sure your wardrobe must have done something to her! Lol
I wish I could say mine has never chewed anything up!!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=13035]ruby[/MENTION] Oh my goodness!!! She looks very remorseful, doesn't that count for something :)

I have also been blessed (Joey 3.5 years old) no major chewing issues EXCEPT you would see that I have nothing with fringe, tassels, etc. she decided a LONG time ago that pillows and blankets with fringe OR tassels were EVIL and she would not allow them in the house :)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
But look at that precious face!

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Oh no! Like you I have also been blessed with a non chewer my boy is only 6 months looks like I may have this to come haha. ruby is gorgeous you can never stay mad for long

Aw thank-you, I couldnā€™t be mad at her for long she currently snoring her head off on my knee lol..Iā€™m just hoping this was a one off and not that start of things to come..haha Iā€™d keep a close eye on him they like to lead you into a false pretences these bulldogs.

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
[MENTION=13035]ruby[/MENTION] Oh my goodness!!! She looks very remorseful, doesn't that count for something :)

I have also been blessed (Joey 3.5 years old) no major chewing issues EXCEPT you would see that I have nothing with fringe, tassels, etc. she decided a LONG time ago that pillows and blankets with fringe OR tassels were EVIL and she would not allow them in the house :)

Haha I guess the Iā€™m sorry look on her face does count for something she certainly has a way of making me feel bad for being mad at her lol..sheā€™s fast asleep on my knee now. While Iā€™m surfing the net in the hope of finding something to cover the corner with. [emoji85]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is ruby sheā€™s 4.5 and never chewed a thing since the day we brought her home I always counted my blessing in that respect
201f45ceeae76473fbcdf45d8679ac25.jpg

That is until today when she decided to she no longer liked the corner of my fitted wardrobes
705d191d697bcb6960b6ae14b3fdcac1.jpg

Oh my!!!! Isnā€™t Ruby having some type of health issue? I could be wrong but didnā€™t you recently post about something?

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Oh my!!!! Isnā€™t Ruby having some type of health issue? I could be wrong but didnā€™t you recently post about something?

Yes your right I posted the other week about her leg, she keeps chewing at it, do you think this could be related?

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes your right I posted the other week about her leg, she keeps chewing at it, do you think this could be related?

Yes... if in pain or discomfort they will have behavioral changes. So act out, get grumpy or sleep more... she is chewing. Do you know why/what is going on with the leg?

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Yes... if in pain or discomfort they will have behavioral changes. So act out, get grumpy or sleep more... she is chewing. Do you know why/what is going on with the leg?

I never thought of that. It seems to be healing now I went out and bought my normal washing tablets, washed it down and gave her antihistamines for a few days, which seems to have help. We was also wondering if it was stress from fireworks being let off where we live they start hosting a fire work display show once a week from Around September and she hates them.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

:2thumbs:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I never thought of that. It seems to be healing now I went out and bought my normal washing tablets, washed it down and gave her antihistamines for a few days, which seems to have help. We was also wondering if it was stress from fireworks being let off where we live they start hosting a fire work display show once a week from Around September and she hates them.

Absolutely.... fireworks could totally cause all of the chewing ā€” anxiety

Members online

No members online now.