Can't a girl get a belly rub?

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_9057.JPG
Pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee!!!!
IMG_9056.JPG

NicosMom

Jan 23, 2015
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nico & Lexi (RIP Tia 6/08-5/19)
I love Bella pictures.. they always make me smile :-) What a great way to start a Friday.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I love Bella pictures.. they always make me smile :-) What a great way to start a Friday.

Lol..... her mug is usually the first thing I see in the morning (she usually will stick her face on mine either teeth or tongue on my face to wake me up) she is such a lovey girl in the morning.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Bella makes me laugh-thank you!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Lol..... her mug is usually the first thing I see in the morning (she usually will stick her face on mine either teeth or tongue on my face to wake me up) she is such a lovey girl in the morning.

The only time Louie is a sweetie is in the morning when heā€™s still tired. Once he ā€œwakes upā€ heā€™s a monster lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Wish Duke was like that in the morning. I have to stand in front of his kennel before opening the door till he settles quietly. I open the door he walks out....then hell breaks lose. He's running like a torpedo, jumps all over Nyala cause he's happy to see her. This morning he ran in their water bowl. Guess who had to pick that up at 6:30am! Then I grab him to calm him down n he stops....till he sees his food. Why I wish he would wake up like Bella lol.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Wish Duke was like that in the morning. I have to stand in front of his kennel before opening the door till he settles quietly. I open the door he walks out....then hell breaks lose. He's running like a torpedo, jumps all over Nyala cause he's happy to see her. This morning he ran in their water bowl. Guess who had to pick that up at 6:30am! Then I grab him to calm him down n he stops....till he sees his food. Why I wish he would wake up like Bella lol.

Are you talking about Duke or Louie? Hahahaha...they are so alike. Once Louie "wakes up" he is like a torpedo. I was home from work yesterday. Jax is not a morning person and usually gets snappy with Louie cause Louie is always jumping all over him.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL.... she looks totally OUT of it! such a rough life she leads

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The only time Louie is a sweetie is in the morning when heā€™s still tired. Once he ā€œwakes upā€ heā€™s a monster lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bella too! When she is tired and when you first come in from being away from her for a little while. Love the little wiggle when she greets me at the door!
Otherwise she is busy seeing what she can get into and doesn't want to be bothered.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
so darn cute!!!! I love their little personalities :) Im also loving that Hanks is 'somewhat' cooling his roll!!! He's always been a morning sweetheart though, just a boisterous bulldog at least 2x a day shoving things at me..

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.