Buy Raw Online?

Mmsaxman

Jun 30, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
My girl is allergic to everything it seems. In addition to quality dog food consider a probiotic chew, it has done wonders for my girl.

Anthony1

Jul 9, 2012
Country
America
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
Luna is on Answers pork patties and goats milk no more health troubles been 3 years now

marcelamaria

May 4, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleopatra
Sigh...I am making the move to raw. I am scared but want my little girl to stop itching and live the best life she can. Any suggestions on where i can buy the raw food online?
We are unable to do Stella and alot of other raw because they contain high-carb foods, grains and or starches...even peas bother her and Vital Essentials is soo expensive. Thanks everyone.
Hi! My English Bulldog is 3 years old. She used to have a bunch of problems with her coat(scabs , bumps) very itchy. We switched her when she was 2 to raw beef and pumpkin by Tuckers. We give it to her with a grain free dehydrated veggie and fruit mix from honest kitchen. The turn around has been incredible! The vet says she has never seen a coat so healthy that quickly. She no longer scratches and loves her food! I highly recommend both companies. Yes it costs more then her dry kibble but she is living a much better, healthier life.

OP
M

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
My girl is allergic to everything it seems. In addition to quality dog food consider a probiotic chew, it has done wonders for my girl.
what probiotic chew do you recommend?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Octaviakir

Oct 13, 2023
St Louis
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Kick
Buying Raw for a dog online is incredibly convenient and offers a wider variety of nutritious options to maintain your dog’s health and vitality. Online platforms also provide detailed descriptions and reviews, ensuring that you make an informed decision tailored to your dog's specific needs and preferences. I switched to this feeding a long time ago and all my dog’s problems went away, she became more active and all the veterinarians said that I did the right thing. To find the best Raw prices on the Internet I used Priceva software.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.