Buy Raw Online?

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
Sigh...I am making the move to raw. I am scared but want my little girl to stop itching and live the best life she can. Any suggestions on where i can buy the raw food online?
We are unable to do Stella and alot of other raw because they contain high-carb foods, grains and or starches...even peas bother her and Vital Essentials is soo expensive. Thanks everyone.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I buy from Raw Fed K9. Good quality and free shipping. It’s prey model so no veggies, just meat, bone and organ.

OP
M

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
I buy from Raw Fed K9. Good quality and free shipping. It’s prey model so no veggies, just meat, bone and organ.
Do you feed her anything else?

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
My French bulldog get the Rawfed K9, my male bulldog get commercial frozen raw brands be the needs the veggies and then my female gets Open Farm kibble.

OP
M

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
My French bulldog get the Rawfed K9, my male bulldog get commercial frozen raw brands be the needs the veggies and then my female gets Open Farm kibble.
how do i know what to do buy from RAW FE DK9? Do i choose the original, variety, select or whole prey? i read the website and i still am not sure which one to choose. i want this to be a balanced meal for my bulldog.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
how do i know what to do buy from RAW FE DK9? Do i choose the original, variety, select or whole prey? i read the website and i still am not sure which one to choose. i want this to be a balanced meal for my bulldog.

It's balanced, it just doesn't have veggies. If you go to the Medallions and then click on the "ingredient" tab, you will see differences in all of the varieties.

handsomedan

Apr 2, 2018
Maryland
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dan and Auggie
We feed BJ's raw and all my dogs love it! We get the premium mix which has everything they need in it. They ship it, but if you're close to Pennsylvania you can pick it up in person to save on shipping!

OP
M

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
It's balanced, it just doesn't have veggies. If you go to the Medallions and then click on the "ingredient" tab, you will see differences in all of the varieties.
Cbrugs - which variety did you buy for your dog - original, variety, select or whole prey?

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cbrugs - which variety did you buy for your dog - original, variety, select or whole prey?
I get the whole prey bison and pork and the original in other proteins. I think the Select has a little less bone content as some dogs do better with that.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I buy my dog food from the meat section of the grocery store.

OP
M

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
We feed BJ's raw and all my dogs love it! We get the premium mix which has everything they need in it. They ship it, but if you're close to Pennsylvania you can pick it up in person to save on shipping!
which item do you buy from BJs? i would like to buy a meal that i dont have to mix up myself. one thats already mixed and prepared.

handsomedan

Apr 2, 2018
Maryland
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dan and Auggie
which item do you buy from BJs? i would like to buy a meal that i dont have to mix up myself. one thats already mixed and prepared.
We get the premium mix. It has everything already mixed and included!

OP
M

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
We get the premium mix. It has everything already mixed and included!

one last questions, do you know if BJ Raw is better than Raw Fed K9?

berlin78

Jun 23, 2017
WA State
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie & Chloe (Bella RIP 2019)
Sophie did well on Honest Kitchen, specifically the Limited Ingredient Turkey. She also cannot have peas, and finding pea-free food isn't easy. HK isn't raw per se, but it is raw dehydrated. You mix with a little water.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.