Bully strong dog bed

KrysA724

Aug 4, 2020
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brisket
Hey everyone! So Iā€™ve been struggling to find a strong yet comfortable bed for brisket that will actually last! He has a suckling habit and always sucks on his beds and ends up ripping them. Iā€™ve tried blankets, toys, and other things to try and distract him from chewing on his bed but no luck. He rips everything! Itā€™s not in a playful way, but comforting. I want to get him a nice comfy bed to sleep on, but I also donā€™t want him to continue to rip them all. Does anyone have any suggestions so he can sleep cozy and comfortably, but also so his bed can last?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hey everyone! So Iā€™ve been struggling to find a strong yet comfortable bed for brisket that will actually last! He has a suckling habit and always sucks on his beds and ends up ripping them. Iā€™ve tried blankets, toys, and other things to try and distract him from chewing on his bed but no luck. He rips everything! Itā€™s not in a playful way, but comforting. I want to get him a nice comfy bed to sleep on, but I also donā€™t want him to continue to rip them all. Does anyone have any suggestions so he can sleep cozy and comfortably, but also so his bed can last?
I buy mine at Costco cause theyā€™re very solid n much cheaper than anywhere else.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have two beds from my pillow dot com..... they seem to like them, but their favorite is our leather couch :) The other bed we have that is indoor/outdoor is the coolaroo... Cheli enjoys it but Lambeau can take or leave it, he prefers the cool pavers in the summer under the deck

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I have two beds from my pillow dot com..... they seem to like them, but their favorite is our leather couch :) The other bed we have that is indoor/outdoor is the coolaroo... Cheli enjoys it but Lambeau can take or leave it, he prefers the cool pavers in the summer under the deck
Mine too they have their leather couchā€¦

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Check out K9 Ballistics Beds, a bit pricey, but so worth it. When Ellie was a puppy she always chewed up her crate pad.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Kuranda beds are pretty much indestructible. Our guys love them.

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
My dog smells the bed up so I put covers on her beds. I bought her a wood bed frame and a foam bed with a white cover. Then I took a WAYIMPRESS bed and covered it with 2 waterproof bed covers and a Furhaven heavy duty cover. Then I bought a flat sheet with unicorns on it. It gets really dirty but i just have to wash the flat sheet and the Furhaven bed to deal with the dirt and smell.

Attachments

• 20221019_091424.jpg
    20221019_091424.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 60

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
do you buy him chew toys such as bison horns, elk antlers or nylon flavored chews? we have probably like 6 lying around the house.

gjelliottphd

May 25, 2022
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy

Brindle Waterproof Designer Memory Foam Pet Bed-Removable Machine Washable Cover-4 Inch Orthopedic Pet Bed​

The best. And I mean the best. I bought three for Roxy. One in the living room, one in the bedroom and a smaller one we use for travel. Bought the larger size and she can spread out on it. She loves he beds. We've had all of em for over a year, have retained their shape and comfort, have washed cover many times with no signs of wear or zipper failures. Love em... Excellent product.

May 9, 2022
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
My dog smells the bed up so I put covers on her beds. I bought her a wood bed frame and a foam bed with a white cover. Then I took a WAYIMPRESS bed and covered it with 2 waterproof bed covers and a Furhaven heavy duty cover. Then I bought a flat sheet with unicorns on it. It gets really dirty but i just have to wash the flat sheet and the Furhaven bed to deal with the dirt and smell.
What a great idea! I'm looking at a Furhaven bed for Duke (who just turned 3), which one did you get?

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.