Bulldog Puppy back legs problem?

Bubbles1215

Jun 2, 2023
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ronnie
Hi,
We have a 12 weeks old female English bulldog and we have noticed that when she runs her back legs sort of collapse or give way. She is fine walking etc and around house day to day but we are obviously quite concerned.
Is this due to her being a puppy? Or weight? Or isit something a vet needs to see?
She is otherwise absolutely fine in herself and eating and drinking and in so type of pain as far as we can see.
Any advice would be so so appreciated.
Thank you:)

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Hi,
We have a 12 weeks old female English bulldog and we have noticed that when she runs her back legs sort of collapse or give way. She is fine walking etc and around house day to day but we are obviously quite concerned.
Is this due to her being a puppy? Or weight? Or isit something a vet needs to see?
She is otherwise absolutely fine in herself and eating and drinking and in so type of pain as far as we can see.
Any advice would be so so appreciated.
Thank you:)

I would have her checked by a vet for a spine issue, cause that can cause the back legs to not be used.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Agreed -- please have a et check her to see what is going on

Members online

No members online now.