May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
Hey there -
I've seen a few threads on here regarding website specializing in bulldog clothing. Unfortunately, many of the companies suggested are no longer in business. Oliver is in the market for some new stuff (a hoodie and maybe a coat) and we are having a hard time finding stuff that fits. He is "girthy" but short. Hahaha!
The one website I found that has his exact measurements is Cool Blue Dog but unfortunately, they seem to be out of XL sizes in everything we want. I have filled out a contact form on the site asking about stock/size replenishment and haven't had a response. I've also sent a FB message with no response. We have tried the kids clothing route but the do not fit him properly because of the circumference of his neck. Does anyone else have any websites they could recommend that specifically cater to bulldogs? I'm bummed because I really loved the stuff I found on Cool Blue Dog but if they can't reply to a customer, I might as well look elsewhere.

Oh, and Happy New Year!!!!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Hey there -
I've seen a few threads on here regarding website specializing in bulldog clothing. Unfortunately, many of the companies suggested are no longer in business. Oliver is in the market for some new stuff (a hoodie and maybe a coat) and we are having a hard time finding stuff that fits. He is "girthy" but short. Hahaha!
The one website I found that has his exact measurements is Cool Blue Dog but unfortunately, they seem to be out of XL sizes in everything we want. I have filled out a contact form on the site asking about stock/size replenishment and haven't had a response. I've also sent a FB message with no response. We have tried the kids clothing route but the do not fit him properly because of the circumference of his neck. Does anyone else have any websites they could recommend that specifically cater to bulldogs? I'm bummed because I really loved the stuff I found on Cool Blue Dog but if they can't reply to a customer, I might as well look elsewhere.

Oh, and Happy New Year!!!!

@AdventuresWithOliver try - baxterboo.

Dog Clothes, Dog Clothing & Dog Fashion at BaxterBoo

OP
AdventuresWithOliver
May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I actually purchased a winter coat, fleece and rain coat for Raven from Voyager K9 Apparel on Etsy. The stuff is well made and fits her like a glove.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.