Buffalo NY AKC stud for free!

akarcich

Jul 25, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddha
Buddha is my three year old English bulldog. I have been planning to get him neutered because of marking with the other two dogs in the house.

I I am looking for a long term breeder who would possibly allow me to take a pick of a future litter or discount. Basically I want to be able to get one of Buddha's descendants. As this is unusual, it will be about a decade before Buddha passes away (hate to think about it). But I love him to death so I'd like to be able to get a piece of him back later on.

I I am in the western NY Buffalo area. If anyone is interested please drop me a message on the site and I'll relay contact info.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I don't know of anyone but he's awfully cute! Good luck

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
It's hard to get people to do pup-back deals just because a puppy can run 2K + while fees are usually $500-$1000 however you might be able to find someone who isn't a big time breeder. I would post on local ads. They may ask about health testing too, just depends. Good luck! (there are also groups on Facebook to advertise in and you would need to know how to get and test his swimmers)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online