gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
20210320_104004.jpg
Bruno picks up speed really fast. 'not so good at slowing down. He has such a large hard head it didn't even faze him. Replacing the outlet cover wasn't on my todo list today. Maybe I need to think twice before tossing his ball in the house.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
He might need to wear a football helmet!:football:Or pad the walls.

Shirley Wigglebutt

Jan 16, 2021
Country
N/A
Bulldog(s) Names
N/A
What? Your boy has no brakes? Poor outlet cover. Glad Bruno has hard head and he's okay. My quarter horse was running around the pasture acting an idiot the other day, his rear end slipped out from under him and down he went, slid and stopped with his right knee and took out half a tree stump. Shook his head like "did that really just happen? Ouch." He was swollen a couple days but nothing broken or torn. Scared the geebuz outta me, I saw it happen. Thank goodness he wasn't that clumsy when we were barrel racing... he never had a slip or misstep or anything back then, but he's older now, turning 19 next month. My #1 that holds my heart the tightest.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH MY .... didn’t faze him at all, I’m sure. Lambeau runs into stuff all the time when playing ball.... doesn’t stop him a bit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.