Bruno found his little piece of sunshine

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Bruno found his little piece of sunshine in the kitchen. Too lazy to walk out back and lay on the deck.
20210207_100118.jpg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
:freeze::freeze::freeze:
I would be freezing my fourth point of contact off. LOL.

Today is another cold day. Even the pups didnā€™t want to go out. Nyala made a dash for a quick one n Jake followed. Jake didnā€™t make it back. I had to run out there -45 this morning n grab him. His paw that was injured last year with the lawnmower ripped his web n itā€™s more fragile. Little sh*t isnā€™t overweight but still damm heavy. Lol

OP
gobronco

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Today is another cold day. Even the pups didnā€™t want to go out. Nyala made a dash for a quick one n Jake followed. Jake didnā€™t make it back. I had to run out there -45 this morning n grab him. His paw that was injured last year with the lawnmower ripped his web n itā€™s more fragile. Little sh*t isnā€™t overweight but still damm heavy. Lol
Too Funny. Bruno weighs about 56 pounds. That wouldn't be too bad if he didn't noodle when I pick him up. Noodling seems to double his weight. I sure hope he doesn't grow into all of the loose skin he has.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Smart boy... amazing how they always find the smallest slice of sun in the house

Most Reactions