Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
bruno.jpg
[h=3]My Story[/h]Hello friends! My name is Bruno and Iā€™m a 2.5 year old Olde English Bulldog that is ready to shower you with love! I was surrendered by my owners to CEBR because they were moving, but Iā€™ve been able to meet a lot of great, new people who all are very sweet to me so Iā€™m having lots of fun. Since Iā€™ve been with CEBR, Iā€™ve been neutered, and brought up to date with all my shots. I was taking some Apoquel for allergies but I finished it a few weeks ago and seem to be doing fine. I walk with my back legs straightened and the doctor thinks I may have hip dysplasia or luxating kneecaps but it doesnā€™t bother me right now. In the future, my forever family may need to give me joint supplements to help prevent future pain, but for now, I love to run and jump and play! Stairs and heights (like jumping on beds) are no problem. I may be an adolescent, but my foster family says I act 100% like a puppy! I have a ton of energy, which is unusual for a bulldog, and can run and play for long periods of time. Iā€™m a little clumsy and bump into things when I am playing, but itā€™s all in good fun! I get along with other dogs, but sometimes I need a reminder that gentle and slow introductions are best. I just get so excited to first meet them that sometimes I scare them! Once I meet them, I just want to play, play, play, so I would probably do best in a home where there is another dog that also loves to play. I am 90% potty trained, but sometimes when I am left alone, I forget and pee in the corner. Iā€™m pretty smart though so with consistent training, Iā€™m pretty sure I can get it. I donā€™t like to be confined in a small space and when left alone in the house, I do not chew anything Iā€™m not supposed to. When the humans are home and I want to play, I will chew on their shoes or rug, or whatever else is near so they chase me. I also still puppy nibble because I want the humans to play with me. My forever family just says ā€œOuch!ā€ and then walk away from me, and I am starting to understand that humans donā€™t like to be nibbled like I do to my pup friends. Overall, I just need a home that is committed to teaching me all the things I didnā€™t learn as a puppy. A structured training course would be awesome! If you are looking for an unusually active bully, Iā€™m your guy! I would do best in a home with a fenced yard so we can run and jump together. I do currently have a walker that comes midday for me, and that works too, but I will need lots of exercise a few times a day. If youā€™ve got a dog at home that is looking for a playmate and enjoys rolling around while playing for hours, we might just be a great match. While I am nice to children, because I like to play and throw my weight around, it's probably better that there aren't any in my forever home just so I don't accidentally knock them over with my energy.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ebullymatch.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.