Bogey 11 weeks

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Here is our little man hanging with his brothers- Double Bogey and Hooch! He is doing so well! Weighed in at 15.7 last week- he's getting too big too fast! He is just a magnet for people, he LOVES to greet everyone! He does not jump, instead he goes down and immediately rolls over for a belly scratch! He has mastered sit, and down, but we are still working on stay and leave it! Come he is pretty consistent with, even though he may take a leisurely stroll or the long way when called! He ADORES kids! Biting- well that is a work in progress but a time out in the crate has proven to be the best deterrent! Last night was the first night we left him alone for any period of time and I was a wreck! We were like first time parents leaving their kids for the first time!! We waited to go out until 8:30 which is his bed time, so I knew it would not be an issue. We got home at 1 am and he was just fine- didn't even miss us. However judging the amount of sleeping and laziness shown by him today, I wonder if he had his own New Years party while we were gone!
This little guy has stolen our hearts for sure! I love sharing him with you! Happy New Year!! image.jpg
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
He is so beautiful! I love his color. And his paws, they're gigantic! You are a very lucky bully parent to have such a wonderful boy. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMCUTENESS... what a wonderful picture, I so love it!!

attachment.php

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
awww Bogey my love so handsome in your new picture :)

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Oh Bogey :) to cute he's getting so big :') really going to enjoy watching him grow up on here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Im am in shock that he sat still long enough for you to take this pic! I love this pic!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: oh he's so cute he could be Franklin's brother they look a lot alike

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online