My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I was feeding my dogs Blue Buffalo Canned dog food 1/3 cup of the Turkey Meatloaf Dinner and 1/3 cup of the chicken and rice with veg.and Fromm dry food, I mixed it together, before I put in the dry food I noticed after adding the 1/3 cup of the Turkey Meatloaf and 1/3 cup of the chicken and rice that there was a 11 1/4 " piece of dental floss in it, I freaked out, I have 11 Dogs, If one of them ate this it would be big trouble. I called Blue Buffalo and told them about it, they want me to send them a picture of the dental floss that I found. I am going to speak with a lawyer about this today, it could have killed one of my dogs if they had swallowed this. I am so upset about this. I will post after I talk to the Lawyer and find out what to do. I wanted all of you to be aware of the canned Blue Buffalo in these 2 flavors, I do not know which one had the dental floss in it because I mixed it up together. Susan

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I know it's been a good while-but what was the outcome. Guessing that BB sent you a coupon.....

esther

Jan 11, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
milly
Cody is available. 12 weeks old now.

Purebred, healthy and raised in a clean

environment, vet checked, up to date on shots

Weblink : https://instant-pets.com

Most Reactions

Members online