Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
I wasn't quite sure where to post this, so I figured this would be a good spot since it's for pictures.. it's not actually of my Tankies, but of a present my bf got me for my birthday. I guess he couldn't wait to give it to me (my birthday isn't until November) but I can't blame him. I think it's so cute! It's a tank top he got online. I think if I tell anyone else they will just think we are crazy because I now own a shirt with a bulldog on it. :hahaha: But that's how much we love our bully!
P10-20-11_10.09.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
That's very cute! We would NEVER call you crazy here..I bet the things people have bulldogs on would amaze you! I know of a few tattoos..and that's not going away!isn't it funny how men can't keep secret? Now he's going to have to get you ANOTHER gift on your actual birthday! :ROFL:

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
That's very cute! We would NEVER call you crazy here..I bet the things people have bulldogs on would amaze you! I know of a few tattoos..and that's not going away!isn't it funny how men can't keep secret? Now he's going to have to get you ANOTHER gift on your actual birthday! :ROFL:

Oh gosh! I don't know if I could do a tattoo.. because like you said, that doesn't go away! haha! That's great though! I know, men cannot keep secrets very well. I am going to have to tell him he owes me another gift now :laugh:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
A bulldog owner crazy?! No way

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Cute shirt..... lets see it ON YOU ;) LOL

LOL My boyfriend said the same thing today! He said "you need to take a picture in it with Tank and post it on the website" :laugh:
I'll try to get one up here soon:girlwink:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I think it's super cute!!!

I don't find you crazy, lol. I have numerous shirts with bulldogs on it. A bulldog hoodie, two different bulldog t shirts I bought, and then a t-shirt I made..it's blue and has a bulldog silhouette that I drew and he's listening to an iPod, lol..think iPod commercials.

I also happen to be one of the crazies with a bulldog tattoo.

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
I think it's super cute!!!

I don't find you crazy, lol. I have numerous shirts with bulldogs on it. A bulldog hoodie, two different bulldog t shirts I bought, and then a t-shirt I made..it's blue and has a bulldog silhouette that I drew and he's listening to an iPod, lol..think iPod commercials.

I also happen to be one of the crazies with a bulldog tattoo.

haha that is so awesome! Kudos to you! :D

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION] - MUST. SEE. SHIRT.

[MENTION=3189]Boomsboo[/MENTION] - I don't think that fits you. Please send it to me.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Love the shirt! Around here I think you are more crazy if you dont have something bully somewhere. Hubby wears bully shirts and has his tatoo. haha I can guarantee there are many who think we are crazy but I cant help if they have issues. :haha:

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Love the shirt! Around here I think you are more crazy if you dont have something bully somewhere. Hubby wears bully shirts and has his tatoo. haha I can guarantee there are many who think we are crazy but I cant help if they have issues. :haha:

haha I love that! I agree. Anyone who thinks we are crazy are the ones that are actually crazy :laugh:or they just don't understand the love you get for your own bullies :yes:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.