I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~BELLA~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Bella1.jpgBella2.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT BELLA[/h]Hi everyone my name is Bella and I am looking for my forever family. Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am 6 years old and a svelte 45 lbs. I am learning manners quickly and have a foster sister and 2 foster brothers. I do pretty well with them. We eat dinner in the kitchen all together with no problems, but foster mom is there to remind us of our manners if we forget. We have to wait in the dining room until foster mom calls our name and then we go in and eat. I used to stick my head in brother Jack's bowl if I got done first but mom said that was bad manners, but Jack didn't care. So when I'm done I go back in the dining room and wait for everyone else to get done. I go outside to take care of my business and only had accidents when I first came to club IEBR, I was a little nervous then. I don't tell you when I have to go we just go out regularly. I have learned that a crate is a cozy snuggle place and go in when ask and take a nap if you are going to be gone for a little while. I have one bad habit and that is eating things I shouldn't, in the past I swallowed something I wasn't supposed to and it made me sick and I had to have an operation to remove it so you have to be careful what is in my reach. I am learning fast though. Foster mom tells me no when I try to get something that is not a toy and then she shows me the big basket of toys that are mine to chew, yay. I have learned to snuggle on the couch. I couldn't jump that high at first but I practiced and practiced and now I bounce up there just like a deer mom says. I also do stairs like a pro and I am fast and like to run around. I am still a little nervous with new things but I am brave and I check it out instead of running away. If you think you are the family for me put your application in and I'll check you out!

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online