Beasley's 'rocketship'

BeasleysMom

Apr 22, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beasley
Hey guys!

Haven't posted in a while, it was a busy summer!!

Beasley is 6 months old now, doing great! He's starting to chill out and demonstrate a more typical bulldog persona, my husband jokes that he sleeps 22 hours per day!

Beasley has entered what I would assume is his teenage boy phase. He proudly displays his manhood and has started a physical relationship with my daughter's Minnie Mouse doll. It seems to be a one-sided relationship, and I'm not sure how long Minnie will put up with Beasley's appetite for physical companionship before she demands some emotional commitment as well.

Anyways... My 4 year old daughter witnessed Beasleys growing manhood and came running up the stairs to inform us that he has a rocket ship under his belly, but it had quickly disappeared. So we now refer to Beasley's penis as his rocket ship...

Now, on to my question. Beasley's rocket ship seems to make a regular appearance. It comes out when he poops, and at random times during the day. It seems to be becoming more and more frequent. Is this normal, or should I speak to the vet about this?

Thank you! IMG_2319.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
At 6 mths it is pretty typical for the hormones to start kicking in, so the relationship with Minnie is not surprising.

As for the rocket randomly showing up... poo and sitting is also normal... i think it has to do with pressure points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
That's funny!!! and yep pretty typical I believe. Hank didn't need any 'accessories" ā€¦ he would sometimes wake up, walk across the room and 'let loose' while doing the dance. they are all different I suppose, but boys!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Louieā€™s was always coming out around that age as well. He was neutered at 11 months and it comes out less, but still makes daily appearances, sometimes heā€™s just sitting there and itā€™s peeking out.

OP
BeasleysMom

BeasleysMom

Apr 22, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beasley
At 6 mths it is pretty typical for the hormones to start kicking in, so the relationship with Minnie is not surprising.

As for the rocket randomly showing up... poo and sitting is also normal... i think it has to do with pressure points

Thank you all for the info.!!

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
We had Canelo ā€œfixedā€ at 6 months because one testicle didnā€™t drop and wasnā€™t going to. The vet said it would increase his risk of cancer developing. The rocket, we call it his lipstick. It makes appearances during bathroom events and when he gets very excited, like playing tug of war with people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.