Bears new harness

SidNBear

Apr 11, 2021
Houston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
You are all probably sick of my posting so Iā€™ll lay off a bit but after I show yā€™all this!!

https://youtube.com/shorts/SxrCDfnBLmI?feature=share

Bear has started to grow out of his first harness, so I decided to buy one that was more mature and can grow with him possibly till heā€™s over a year old! Anyways I wanted to show you all how absolutely adorable he is in it and Also how well heā€™s walking, heā€™s doing so well just needs a bit of correction here and there but honestly itā€™s really good for a 3 month old. I muted the video as itā€™s just 30 seconds of me baby talking him [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

ladywebb

Feb 12, 2021
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert
You are all probably sick of my posting so Iā€™ll lay off a bit but after I show yā€™all this!!

Bear has started to grow out of his first harness, so I decided to buy one that was more mature and can grow with him possibly till heā€™s over a year old! Anyways I wanted to show you all how absolutely adorable he is in it and Also how well heā€™s walking, heā€™s doing so well just needs a bit of correction here and there but honestly itā€™s really good for a 3 month old. I muted the video as itā€™s just 30 seconds of me baby talking him [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I don't think we could ever get tired of seeing Bear! The new harness looks like it fits him well!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
He's adorable!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
He is AdoraBULL!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Bear looks great in his new duds. I'll never get tired of his pics. Thanks for sharing!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
He is a beauty! Keep sharing, we love to see them!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
We never get tired of looking at Bullies! He looks proud of himself, and he IS walking well, like a grownup boy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am so happy to see how well he is doingā€¦. Great job and he looks like a true stud muffin

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie

OMG!! I can't take all his cuteness, You are NEVER posting him too much.

We LOVE IT

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Bear is a cutie[emoji3590]I love his harness, my kiddo needs a new one just don't know which is a good one . Bear's harness is giving me ideas, thank you!

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
What an absolute cutie!! That harness does look great and he sure does look proud of himself! He is adorable, and like everyone else said, we are never tired of seeing pictures and updates. That's why we are all here :) keep em coming!

OP
SidNBear

SidNBear

Apr 11, 2021
Houston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear is a cutie[emoji3590]I love his harness, my kiddo needs a new one just don't know which is a good one . Bear's harness is giving me ideas, thank you!

I bought this particular one because my sister uses it with our German Shepard! Itā€™s worked great and itā€™s extremely adjustable, just slip it over the head and clip the sides! I got it from Amazon!
223c9056a7e1bd16755be1678ee3f7d6.jpg

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.