Are your babies as OBSESSED with balls as my Ranger is!?

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Every since the day we brought Ranger home, he has been borderline obsessed with all things round and bouncy. It doesn't matter if it's a basketball, soccer ball, tennis ball or squeaky ball, if it ends in ball, it's HIS! 😂

IMG_0429.JPG IMG_0322.JPG IMG_0310.JPG

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Awesome!!! Mine goes absolutely nuts with big, round balls like basketballs and soccer balls. He will play with tennis balls but those aren't his favorite. He loves playing soccer with me in our yard... Smh. He won't let me touch the ball!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
ha! yep!!!! Hanks nuts about them and it's the one thing that my 8yr old grandson gets to play with him. Hank LOVES and is way too focused on Zack my grandson untillllllllllllll, they go out back and then because the focus is divided, he's just right lol He doesn't give the ball up if he doesn't have to but absolutely loves you to want it real bad ... or kick it out from under those strong arms of his. Crazy dogs!!

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
My French bully loves playing with balls- she will chew on them, throw them forward and pounce on them etc. Unfortunately my English bulldog likes to steal them from her and then parade around with her favourite ball in his mouth, to rile her up, even though he doesn't play with it. So, I can't have any toys around that the French bully really likes. Both bullies really like to chew on a Benebone, but I only let them have one for a few minutes since I don't want them to crack a tooth. In the future I guess I can only buy toys in pairs and take a chance they will be popular.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Ellie goes NUTS and plays till she cant breathe, we have to hers away!! Then she pouts right under where they are till she falls asleep - HAHAHAHAH!!

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky likes balls also but I have to be selective of which I give him because he destroys them fast.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Bella loves them too! Her most favorite is a pool ball (I think they are Called splash bombs or water bombs) the are foam covered with fabric) the kind the kids can throw around the pool and not get hurt. She absolutely loves them. Doesn't ever tear them up just throws them around and chases them around the house. I have to take them away at times because she is obsessed.
They roll under couches and beds very easily too, so I have to keep gettting them out or she will go nuts If she can't get to them.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Safe to say.....they all love them balls!

@Frey2012 love that pic! Priceless!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
LOVE the pics!!! Tyson was in his younger days, LOL He especially loved baseballs for some odd reason. Ranger is such a handsome little thing.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Wally LOVES his varsity ball, in fact I have to put the timer on him or he will get overheated. Willow loves her tennis balls... so needless to say we go thru a LOT of balls in this house :rofl:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... he gets serious air!!

Our boy, Lambeau is TOTALLY obsessed with orange tennis balls... not any other color, just orange. If orange is not around he will settle for the yellow, but he is very picky about them

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Great pictures and what a good boy Ranger is - did he put the balls back himself (first picture)?

Sir Bentley

Jan 27, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Bentley
Yes,yes,yes. Bentley is the same way. At the park, he will take other dog's balls and obsess over that dam ball! Very funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
[MENTION=9875]cefe13[/MENTION] he did! We've been told he's one the best trained EB our Vet has seen. He's very good with all common commands and excels at "clean up" time. You just have to say the name of the toy to be put away and he'll bring it right you!

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
That's hilarious! @sirbentley

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts