Any suggestions for my bulldogs face and skin!

EWilform

Aug 7, 2022
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chloe
Hey, I have a bulldog named Chloe. She is almost 11 months and she has been having some skin problems. I know that she has allergies 🤧 so when she has a break out we give her medicine. She tends to get patches on her sides and they feel and look like dry skin. I’ve tried medicated shampoo and it seemed as if it was working, but later on two more spots showed up.

Previously, she has started to lose hair on her face and she is producing a little smell on the front of her face and it tends to be yellowish. We have tried all different medications, medicated soaps, remedies to help with her skin and nothing seems to work.

If their is any good advice or if someone could point me in the right direction on how to treat these problems, please reach out! I would really appreciate the help and feedback!

Thank you!

Attachments

• 3E24488A-1901-40A8-8DC5-0CBE6D51A594.jpeg
    3E24488A-1901-40A8-8DC5-0CBE6D51A594.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 77

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Hey, I have a bulldog named Chloe. She is almost 11 months and she has been having some skin problems. I know that she has allergies 🤧 so when she has a break out we give her medicine. She tends to get patches on her sides and they feel and look like dry skin. I’ve tried medicated shampoo and it seemed as if it was working, but later on two more spots showed up.

Previously, she has started to lose hair on her face and she is producing a little smell on the front of her face and it tends to be yellowish. We have tried all different medications, medicated soaps, remedies to help with her skin and nothing seems to work.

If their is any good advice or if someone could point me in the right direction on how to treat these problems, please reach out! I would really appreciate the help and feedback!

Thank you!

My dog has severe allergies, environmental and food, I put him on raw diet and no more food allergies and very minimal allergy flare for environmental allergies, I do also give him Bovine Colostrum powder 30 minutes before I feed him breakfast cause it works best on empty stomach(just put the bovine Colostrum powder by itself in the dish and let them lick it up).

I buy the Four Leaf Rover Bovine Colostrum, it has helped my dog huge.

He used to break out in hives and constant skin infections, seen a dermatologist which I have to bath him once every 1-2 weeks for maintenance and preventative.

I bath him with Dermachlor 4 shampoo or Kin and kind shampoo, 4 legger is also good.

Raw diet and bovine Colostrum has made such a difference for both food and environmental allergies.

OP
E

EWilform

Aug 7, 2022
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chloe
My dog has severe allergies, environmental and food, I put him on raw diet and no more food allergies and very minimal allergy flare for environmental allergies, I do also give him Bovine Colostrum powder 30 minutes before I feed him breakfast cause it works best on empty stomach(just put the bovine Colostrum powder by itself in the dish and let them lick it up).

I buy the Four Leaf Rover Bovine Colostrum, it has helped my dog huge.

He used to break out in hives and constant skin infections, seen a dermatologist which I have to bath him once every 1-2 weeks for maintenance and preventative.

I bath him with Dermachlor 4 shampoo or Kin and kind shampoo, 4 legger is also good.

Raw diet and bovine Colostrum has made such a difference for both food and environmental allergies.
Thank you ☺️

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Thank you!
At 11 months I would have a skin scrape done to rule out mang/mites.

Members online

No members online now.