Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I used to be a HUGE American idol fan. But the judges just did not make it for me this year. I couldn't even watch it. So I'm watching the voice instead. Plus Adam sings for my favorite band so that helps! Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
I am a Mariah Carey fan!

mmmmmm. Mmmmmmm. Mmmmmm

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
i used to never miss AI....but starting last year it started going down hill for me....:(

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
We watch and you r right, he needs Togo home. I feel bad for him and wanted him to do better but the girls have had it from day 1. We r watching last nights right now, actually. :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I used to watch it, but not any more i liked the original judges they made the show.

I dont even watch Australian Idol anymore either.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I liked it when it had Simon Cowell and I think it kinda went downhill when he left to focus on the X Factor. HOwever, I have continued to watch it. But can I just say that Nicki Minaj gets more and more annoying that I am not sure how I make it through a show, and if Mariah drawls out the word "Darling" any longer they will need to skip the first act and just go straight to the commercial break!!!

After saying that I totally love the DAWG ... and am slightly besotted by Keith Urban!!!

Of the five that are left ... and I"m half way through last nights show on the DVR so I havent' watched the results yet. But my faves to win it are .............. (drum roll please) ...............

Candice Glover

AND

Kree Harrison

Their singing is just effortless ... it's like they breathe in song!!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I watch Idol! He needs to go home! He was so awful! They should have sent him home long before now! I like Candice the best she is really good. I also watch the voice and I do like it more because Idol just has went through to many judges and its not as funny or as great as The Voice! It helps that Adam is on the voice and I love Blake! I think over time the voice will end up being what Idol used to be and Idol will eventually go off the air.

L

Lucy-licious

I dont watch any of them....the only part of Xfactor that is fun to watch are the auditions. after that its all about the judges :( sux

Pop Idol didnt carry on when Xfactor took over so we have always only had the one. The Voice is on here too but I'm afraid that bothers me too. I swear when those judges hit that button and wizz around with a big smile on their faces they sometimes wish they had another button to snd them wizzing back :ROFL:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Well I watched it tonight first time in a couple of years as there was nothing else on. Not sure if we are up to date with the USA but Kevin Bacon Watson the audience and there is five girls a one guy
Don't think I'll watch it again as Mariah Carey drives me nuts and what is with the glitter she throws and stroking her dead hair like it is a horses tail and that other girl Nikki is so strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I dont watch any of them....the only part of Xfactor that is fun to watch are the auditions. after that its all about the judges :( sux

Pop Idol didnt carry on when Xfactor took over so we have always only had the one. The Voice is on here too but I'm afraid that bothers me too. I swear when those judges hit that button and wizz around with a big smile on their faces they sometimes wish they had another button to snd them wizzing back :ROFL:

Do they have different judges on the program in the UK?

L

Lucy-licious

Do they have different judges on the program in the UK?

on the voice? I expect so...we have Will I Am, Jesse J, Tom Jones and Danny O'Donahugh.

our Xfactor judges are definitely different x

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I liked it when it had Simon Cowell and I think it kinda went downhill when he left to focus on the X Factor. HOwever, I have continued to watch it. But can I just say that Nicki Minaj gets more and more annoying that I am not sure how I make it through a show, and if Mariah drawls out the word "Darling" any longer they will need to skip the first act and just go straight to the commercial break!!!

After saying that I totally love the DAWG ... and am slightly besotted by Keith Urban!!!
I agree completely on Nicki, but I like Mariah! My top 3 are Candice, Kree and Amber!
Of the five that are left ... and I"m half way through last nights show on the DVR so I havent' watched the results yet. But my faves to win it are .............. (drum roll please) ...............

Candice Glover

AND

Kree Harrison

Their singing is just effortless ... it's like they breathe in song!!
Hmmmm...looks like I screwed up! Sorry! I agree on Nicki, but like Mariah. My top 3 are Candice, Kree and Amber.

Last edited:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I predict if they don't get a new team of judges next year, no one will be watching.
the Voice by far has the best talented singers , even the ones they turn down could win Idol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online