Help Needed! Allergies at 16 weeks

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
My brother makes his own kombucha too. The first time I seen it and the children or babies or whatever they’re called were so creepy lol. I do like to drink ginger kombucha.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes looks like a dead liver lol... a note on kombucha, the real kombucha you’re suppose to drink ONLY a shot n not a glass like it was soda. One little shot does the job. If you drink more than that, you will screw up your gut. Too much does the opposite effect. Right now it’s the big craze and people are drinking this like it was water. Not good.. :no:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Yes looks like a dead liver lol... a note on kombucha, the real kombucha you’re suppose to drink ONLY a shot n not a glass like it was soda. One little shot does the job. If you drink more than that, you will screw up your gut. Too much does the opposite effect. Right now it’s the big craze and people are drinking this like it was water. Not good.. :no:

I actually did not know that about the amount. I probably was drinking half the bottle at a time every few days. Good to know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.