about to give up on raw feed dog not pooping

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I live right in the heart of PA Dutch country. We eat a lot of strange things, Tripe being one of them. As a young girl, my dad would pick up a piece of it every week, pickle it in white vinegar and when on the plate, sprinkle lots of black pepper on it. The grocery store up the street sells it. It also sells scrapple and mush. YUMMY :lmao:

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] You might as well be speaking a foreign language lol If the words bonel less skinless can't be found ont he package or it isn't ground chuck It's NOT in my fridge :nonono:. We don't even eat pork, well accept for bacon. If you don't like bacon your not human lol

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I live right in the heart of PA Dutch country. We eat a lot of strange things, Tripe being one of them. As a young girl, my dad would pick up a piece of it every week, pickle it in white vinegar and when on the plate, sprinkle lots of black pepper on it. The grocery store up the street sells it. It also sells scrapple and mush. YUMMY :lmao:

GAROSS! lol Just kidding...sort of heehee. Yeah, we can get tripe at the store. The white, cleaned and bleached kind.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
dont bother trying the haggis its gipping lol and looks as bad as it tastes,our dogs would love it though lol,karen

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] Yeah baby, the white stuff is the best!!!!!:ROFL: Couldn't ya just go for a big ole piece'a that right about now? tehe

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:barf: .....:barf: .....:barf: .........:barf:.... In southern California tripe is a big cure for hangovers in the Hispanic community...I'd rather die from alcohol poisoning and keep on drinking!! :faint:

zeusmommy

Aug 22, 2011
Metro Detroit
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
:barf: .....:barf: .....:barf: .........:barf:.... In southern California tripe is a big cure for hangovers in the Hispanic community...I'd rather die from alcohol poisoning and keep on drinking!! :faint:

In my country too!!! After all night drinking and partying we used to go so the guys can eat some tripe soup. They swore it sobered them up and had no hangovers what so ever when they woke up.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.