Abbott's 2nd ACL surgery!!So we didn't even make it a year since his last ACL surgery on his right knee this time.All went we

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
b938da9d18abeaffe0f3baaaf13f8f70.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh boy not looking forard to that. sure glad to hear all went well!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
[MENTION=11987]Christie H[/MENTION] Sorry to hear about Abbott. I know what you are going through and so is [MENTION=17726]RubyRae24[/MENTION] as I just sent some information for her little girl's upcoming surgery.

Abbott...you will be on injured reserve for a few weeks until December January. Jewel and Bentley wishing you a speedy recovery.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH NO!!! Sending lots of healing prayers!
[MENTION=11987]Christie H[/MENTION] how did the surgery go?

RubyRae24

Oct 26, 2017
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
I feel your pain!!! Ruby has her first surgery on 11/8 and then the next will be 4-6 weeks later :( So nervous for all of it!!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Wow, tough to go through...again
I wish you a rapid recovery.

OP
Christie H

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Hey everyone..So sorry I haven't given an update.We are 8 days post op and he is doing way better thus time then last.His stitches might come out tomorrow and he will be done with his laser therapy in a couple of weeks.I have bern home with him this whole time and I'm kind of going stir crazy.lol Thank you for all the prayers..

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Hey everyone..So sorry I haven't given an update.We are 8 days post op and he is doing way better thus time then last.His stitches might come out tomorrow and he will be done with his laser therapy in a couple of weeks.I have bern home with him this whole time and I'm kind of going stir crazy.lol Thank you for all the prayers..

so good to hear!! So good of you to hang with the guy and now go do something for you ;) JUST you ...lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Thank you..I need out of this house.lol

omg I hear ya! I LOVE this guy of mine but sometimes he just bugs!!! lol and I just have to go in another room!! So for what ever the reason of all this lovie dovie time together,, I still need out at times... hope you get to ;)

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Bless his heart!!!! I went through it last year with Penny and then Lockjaw just had his on Thursday. So far so good. My husband and I have been tag teaming when we have to leave the house. He'll be a brand new baby in a few weeks and have 2 bionic knees and you won't have to worry about it again! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.