The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=9767]GunnyHighway[/MENTION] I love this pic and i am trying to find out where they had the Dress Blues made so i can get a female set for Harlea to wear for the next Marine Corps birthday ball.

Devil Dog.jpg

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Thanks so much [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION]

Please let me know what you find out. I need a set for Gunny. I found a lady on FB that makes them but she charges $150 AND you have to buy all your medals, ribbons, patches, buttons, hat, and belt.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Shop by
category

Enter your search keyword

Advanced

• [h=2]FORMAL MARINE MILITARY UNIFORM SEMPER FI DELUXE HALLOWEEN COSTUME CHILD MEDIUM[/h]
  • BRAND NEW in the Package FORMAL MARINE MILITARY UNIFORM SEMPER FI DELUXE HALLOWEEN COSTUME CHILD MEDIUM. Perfect US Marine Costume for Any Patriotic Event or Book Report.

• Condition
  • New

• Time left
  • 5h 26m

• US $34.88
    Buy It Now
  • Quantity 2 Available
  • See details

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Thank you for the link [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] While this is a good reproduction I am looking for the real deal so she can match my set at the ball.

GunnyHighway

Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] thanks for the info!

The lady I found on FB sent me pics and hers doesn't have the sleeves like [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] posted.

4emuqytu.jpg

reje4eza.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
There was a Bulldog (Semper Fi) at our vet office, owner is ex-marine, he had his custom made locally, he now has Leatherneck, Semper past in 2011.... They are in a local parade each year. I'll see if I can dig anything up and let you know.

Banks has wellness appt tomorrow so I will ask the girls in the office to find out for me. :)

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh, can you please keep me in the loop as well??? I'd love to get a pair for Bocephus when he gets a little bigger.
Semper Fi

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Girls at the vet are calling Leaternecks owner and will let me know where he got the uniform.... I will post when I hear back from them

GunnyHighway

Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Girls at the vet are calling Leaternecks owner and will let me know where he got the uniform.... I will post when I hear back from them
Thank you so much!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Thank you so much!

Was just wondering if there was any news on the bulldog blues? I'm still looking to get a pair for Bocephus. There was someone on Etsy but the link no longer works.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Was just wondering if there was any news on the bulldog blues? I'm still looking to get a pair for Bocephus. There was someone on Etsy but the link no longer works.

Still trying to find some good ones. All the ones I have found are crap to say the least.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Still trying to find some good ones. All the ones I have found are crap to say the least.

Me too Todd, I'll let you know if I can find any. I know the reserve unit here dresses their dog in some, I'll see if I can get a hold of someone there or I'll ask at the next gun show.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava

When my son graduated boot camp the official mascot was there dressed but it got too hot and they had to whisk him off to the AC I really wanted to get a picture.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.