The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
You all know that Chance stayed at a friends place while I was in the hospital, he loved their dog and kids. I forgot to mention to them and you guys how much of a city dog he is, when they let him outside in the back yard with the other dog to do their business they soon realized Chance was not doing his thing. Yes Chance has never been off a leash with me when he goes, far too much traffic and he does not come when called. They soon realized this and how much harder taking care of him was. True definition of a city puppers.
:walk:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They are such creatures of habit.... OCD! :giggle:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I bet it was a site to see. Yes I remember on my uncles farm in Texas a few city slickers came by to visit and one girl wanted to milk a cow. Someone, not me, told the gal to milk that cow over there. It was sexy rexy the bull. Nonetheless, when it was time for tem to leave...sexy rexy came up to the fence while the visitors were getting into the truck that sexy rexy said, "Ya'll come back now you hear?"

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
city puppers or city poopers?! LOL! Christine is so right, they're so locked in their ways.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.