Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
It was nearly six weeks ago that this all began...

Well, Kash had an accident in his kennel Sunday am. That would be a first for him, pooping in his kennel...that we know of.
Shortly after noon he was in the back yard and did more business. It took an unusually long time and caught my attention. I'm glad it did because out came about 2/3 of a silicone Apple TV remote cover. Hard to imagine something that large being in his digestive tract that long and still be relatively in tact...just like it was when he chewed and swallowed it. So I'm hoping the other 1/3 will soon be out and we can close the door on this adventure.
Remarkably, he's never had any problems eating or passing stool with the exception of the single kennel accident.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
FINALLY!!! I am amazed that it was in there for so long and didn't cause any issues. You handled the situation so well as I am sure I would have been freaking out. So glad all is well.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Well, Kash had an accident in his kennel Sunday am. That would be a first for him, pooping in his kennel...that we know of.
Shortly after noon he was in the back yard and did more business. It took an unusually long time and caught my attention. I'm glad it did because out came about 2/3 of a silicone Apple TV remote cover. Hard to imagine something that large being in his digestive tract that long and still be relatively in tact...just like it was when he chewed and swallowed it. So I'm hoping the other 1/3 will soon be out and we can close the door on this adventure.
Remarkably, he's never had any problems eating or passing stool with the exception of the single kennel accident.

WOW!!!! Holy silicone... no damage at all from being in him, and thank goodness he hasn't had any issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Yikes!! I'm so happy the bigger part is out. Tyson had 3 socks in his stomach for over a month and a half before the first one came up. He continued to eat, poop, etc. the whole time until the very end when he started vomiting. Unlike you though, we had no idea he had eaten them....

Good job Kash, just one smaller piece left to go!

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie

OMG!!!! I can't believe it...

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
OMGGGGG !!!!! unbleavable!! I never thought we'ed see that! I'm so glad it's OUT and hopfully the rest will follow, but geesh!!! how has this just hung out and not caused problems???? who knows whats in the rest of ours!!! :unsure:

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
Glad its out. I'm with the others, can't believe there were not any problems during this long period.

2bullies

May 14, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bunny
Omg, that's crazy! So glad he passed it without any health issues. One of my old Rottweilers once ate a 30 lb. bag of grass seed in one sitting and also came out alright. Same dog also puked up 13 half digested baby quail on my comforter...gross.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh :( baby quail and grass seed [MENTION=17156]2bullies[/MENTION] bad doggie :( and, makes me think,,,,, all this crud they CAN eat, and we're so worried about what we feed them... makes me wonder :fie:

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Omg- I just read all 4 pages! That's crazy! Lockjaw has only thrown up 1 thing before- a babywipe. I'm not sure how long it was in there. But it was nasty and bile soaked. That same day he had massive diarrhea in his crate (which he NEVER does). I'm so glad to hear he's doing well and seems like everything's just slowly working it's way out.

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
We can finally bring this saga to a close. Kash pooped out the remainder of the cover 2 days ago. He did it without any problems. It simply looked like a green turd. Had I been paying attention and it had happened at night it may have been one of "those" moments. A bulldog poops out a glow in the dark turd...a first for sure. Oh well, thanks for being concerned and following along through til the end.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We can finall bring this saga to a close. Kash pooped out the remainder of the cover 2 days ago. He did it without any problems. It simply looked like a green turd. Had I been paying attention and it had happened at night it may have been one of "those" moments. A bulldog poops out a glow in the dark turd...a first for sure. Oh well, thanks for being concerned and following along through til the end.

:whew: Happy it all ended well

Members online

No members online now.