Sad news indeed...and no, it's not about a bulldog being sick or anything like that...

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Terrible move on their part. I'm sure they will lose business due to it.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Well hopefully they don't change a good thing, but usually anything good or healthy gets changed for lower quality and money.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I am so happy I have a local pet store that carries what Nelo needs. I don't go to Petsmart much except to get shampoo for the pups or perches for the birds. I don't buy food from them, tried it and none worked for Nelo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
It's always nice to frequent local stores. Global pet foods are local in the Toronto area and you can return rejected dog foods there in the original packaging, if more than 3/4 bag is left. Petsmart and Petco in US also take returns, so it doesn't have to be Chewys. Not sure about local pet shops that carry high end dog foods in US.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I too have 3 great local shops I REALLY like... So I'm not lost or anything, but I did like their prices and would check them b4 purchasing elsewhere. 2 of my places are within a dollar of chewies, so I'm good...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Damn it! I hope they stay customer focused... such a great model

I shop locally too, but have heard great feedback in the company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online