MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
peaches.jpg

My Ideal Home:
Hello, I'm Patches! My foster mom says I'm super sweet, but that I'm also a lotta dog! At 65lbs of muscle, I can be very strong, and would probably over power small kids so an ideal family would be adults, or a home with older kids. I do love to meet people. I like to walk up to them and show them how pretty I am and see if they'll pet me. They usually do!
I'm a big fan of snuggling on the couch with my foster mom. I like to follow her around everywhere she goes too. She sometimes works at home and I like to sleep in the room where she is and keep watch over her in case she has any snacks to share.
I'm still getting settled in my foster home but so far I've been very well behaved around other dogs and I don't pay attention to the cats in the house. When I meet other dogs, I get really excited! Do they want to play with me? Do they think I'm as pretty as my foster mom thinks I am? So introductions must be slow and gentle and then I'll settle down. I share my food and toys freely with my foster mom and the other dogs in the house. I'm a gentle giant.
I'm getting better with my housetraining every day. My mom and I have worked out our communication strategy so she knows when I need to go out. But sometimes she can't hear me staring at her so I have an accident. But I'm better today than I was when I moved in.
I'm pretty low key and mellow, but I do have spurts of energy when I play and romp around in the yard. I like to go for short walks and I walk very well on a leash. I only recently started to bark and that's usually only when I'm playing.
I sound perfect right? I'm pretty, I'm low key, I love to snuggle all day long, and I follow you around like your shadow. You need a girl like me in your life.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Members online

No members online now.