New here

tlt77

New member
Joined
Aug 25, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi all just wanted to say hi, I am an owner of a 8 month old bulldog named Sumo and so far so good I ve learned alot from reading the forums.
He seems to be filling out nicely and is very playful here are some pics.
 

Attachments

  • photo.webp
    photo.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 205
  • sumo 2.webp
    sumo 2.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 187
Welcome to the site. I see already you have figured out the photo posting app. Way to go because we all love photos. You have found the most perfect site for any Bulldog pawrent, it is so educational, supportive and fun. We are one big bully family here. Hope to see more of you and Sumo
 
:welcome: Sumo is a handsome fella. Looking forward to seeing lots more about him.
 
Hello and Welcome,
Be sure and check around in all of the different areas to learn more about Bulldogs AS WELL as about us.
Individually and as a group.
We all freely share our opinions, but you need to make any final decisions for your self. Consult with experts and your vet.

Good Day~
 
Welcome tlt77... glad you found us :up:
 
Awww Sumo is such a cute boy, and welcome to the site. You will love it here.
 
Welcome to you and Sumo. He's a good looking bully. I love his coloring. Thanks for sharing his pictures!
 
:welcome: Handsome young bully there. Glad you joined and feel free to join right in. :)
 
Welcome Sumo and mom. Did you read the disclaimer? This site is addicting.
Sumo is very handsome! love his coloring , he looks very healthy too
 
oooooh, that beautiful sagging skin...lol...I want to squeeze him so bad...lol...welcome to the forum, you have a great looking pup!
 
What a sweet looking pup! Welcome to the family. :) Dont be shy, jump in and post away.
 
Welcome to EBN! The people here are so great and I hope you enjoy it here. Sumo is so beautiful! He really looks like a sweetheart. Thank you for sharing pictures!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top