Memory box for puppy

SidNBear

Apr 11, 2021
Houston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
So my other dog that lives with my sister recently had her toys chewed up by my aunts new dog, our dog doesnā€™t play rough with her toys at all so we never needed to put them away. The only issue with the toys being ruined is that our dog has had them since she was a puppy. Many of them being gifts from my grandma who passed in February, and honestly they hold sentimental value to me. But this has me thinking, do any of you guys know of a box or something that I can get to put bears baby toys and harness/collars/leashes etc? Everything I looked up resulted in deceased pet boxes, urns and the works. Is there anything that matches what Iā€™m looking for? Tanks in advance!

tigertanktoo

Mar 31, 2019
SW Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gabe - EBD 7 yrs old and Charlie - Cockerspaniel 15 yrs old
Get a sized tote box that you need for anything and everything you want to store and keep up. They are easy to open, light and very stackable if necessary. Most general stores (i.e. Walmart, Kmart, etc) should have them, and not too expensive.

OP
SidNBear

SidNBear

Apr 11, 2021
Houston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Get a sized tote box that you need for anything and everything you want to store and keep up. They are easy to open, light and very stackable if necessary. Most general stores (i.e. Walmart, Kmart, etc) should have them, and not too expensive.

Omg I didnā€™t even think of that! I think they have cute ones at Hobby Lobby! Thank you so much!!

tigertanktoo

Mar 31, 2019
SW Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gabe - EBD 7 yrs old and Charlie - Cockerspaniel 15 yrs old
Omg I didnā€™t even think of that! I think they have cute ones at Hobby Lobby! Thank you so much!!

Sure, and you can decorate them any way you like if you want. Glad I could help. Good luck and post photos when you do get them.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep, that is what I didā€¦ small tote for my babies that passed , first toy, collars, medical records. Etc

Members online

No members online now.