I feel like one of the 3 stooges after bathing Chunky

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hahaha. I can just imagine. I remember the days of the bathtub baths. We can't do bathtub anymore with Tyson, he no longer likes being picked up. He was fine with it for years until his arthritis set in. So we do baths outside on a warm days, in a kiddle pool, or just with the hose. The good thing is he doesn't really ever stink... esp in the winter so we can go a few months. The weather here has been in the 70s these past few days so I may give him a good bath this weekend. He hates the water, loves the soap being scrubbed, massaged, etc... but hates the water, LOL -- oh and he LOVES being dried off. Loves it, he'll run the to towels and will sit patiently as you dry him off.

Lol exactly like Nyala. Loves bath time. I only use this spa in the winter or when it gets cold. Our veeeery short summers is outside in the kiddy pool like you. Then she like jumps in the towel and runs everywhere on the grass.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Hahaha. I can just imagine. I remember the days of the bathtub baths. We can't do bathtub anymore with Tyson, he no longer likes being picked up. He was fine with it for years until his arthritis set in. So we do baths outside on a warm days, in a kiddle pool, or just with the hose. The good thing is he doesn't really ever stink... esp in the winter so we can go a few months. The weather here has been in the 70s these past few days so I may give him a good bath this weekend. He hates the water, loves the soap being scrubbed, massaged, etc... but hates the water, LOL -- oh and he LOVES being dried off. Loves it, he'll run the to towels and will sit patiently as you dry him off.

Chunky isn't really bad to bathe other than he moves around in the tub but he hates being towel dried. I think I should throw the red towel away and get a different color