Hello from The Netherlands

Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Country
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono
Hi,

I am JK and I live in the Netherlands.
This is Bono (Son of the sea) my English bulldog (male, 10,5 yrs)
I am looking forward to share stories, pics and video with you :yes:

Bono oranje.webp
 
He is gorgeous and sure loves the beach! Rolling in the sand was the best

:welcome3: to EBN


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Your boy is gorgeous, I absolutely LOVE the Netherlands. My favorite country in Europe hands down…

I agree w/Christine… the sand rolling was the best… Lol
 
:smileywelcome: GREAT videos! Only suggestion I have is to change the lion roar at the beginning to a bulldog snoring. :D Bono looks like a great dog! I love when he walks away from the camera--such a cute rear! When he was rolling in the sand I thought of [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] and Wilson rolling in the snow. You will have to see her videos.
 
:welcome4::welcome4:

10.5 yrs old sure looks in great shape. Nothing better for humans and pets than sea salts for skin n breathing!
 
Welcome to EBN - great films!
 
He's adorable! My best friend is from The Netherlands and I've been twice. Love it there!
 
Great videos--welcome.
 
:welcome3:Hi JK and Welcome to you and Bono. I love your videos, very cute. Bono is a Handome Guy, very Beautiful. I hope to see more of you guys on here. You will love this site.
 
Welcome to you and Bono!!! Beautiful videos and photos, can't wait to see more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top