Frankie and Kane!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Look at the size difference in these two! I wouldnā€™t believe they were brothers if I didnā€™t KNOW that they were brothers!!
They are 13 months old now!
Not only are their sizes different, but the personalities are totally different! Frankie is kind of a scaredy cat, he wonā€™t even jump up on my bed. He will climb slowly onto an ottoman we have next to the bed and sit on it, then climb slowly into the bed. Same with getting off, he will only use the ottoman to get off too!
Kane will jump (or try to jump) over the arm of the couch to get up and jump (like Superman) off onto anything or anyone. He is not afraid of anything!
Frankie is afraid of the big pool and Kane jumps into the float constantly!
Frankie actually likes to be inside when everyone is outside. He will sit by the back door wanting inside.šŸ«¤

Attachments

• IMG_8403.jpeg
    IMG_8403.jpeg
    924 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8402.jpeg
    IMG_8402.jpeg
    747.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8404.jpeg
    IMG_8404.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8405.jpeg
    IMG_8405.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8396.jpeg
    IMG_8396.jpeg
    226.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8395.jpeg
    IMG_8395.jpeg
    222 KB · Views: 18

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So interesting how the same litter can be so so different

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
This post actually sums up bully personalities.

Our Cooper is aggressive to other dogs by barking. He even barks at the TV when watching Critter Fixers and The Incredible Dr. Pol. Cooper is in training for this behavior as we can't take him anywhere with other dogs/animals.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
This post actually sums up bully personalities.

Our Cooper is aggressive to other dogs by barking. He even barks at the TV when watching Critter Fixers and The Incredible Dr. Pol. Cooper is in training for this behavior as we can't take him anywhere with other dogs/animals.
Bella acts like she wants to attack another dog when we are walking her, but if they are in our backyard she doesnā€™t attack them. She is actually pretty good with other dogs that we have had in our back yard. Not sure if itā€™s the leash, but it is embarrassing when we are out. She is fine with any person and absolutely loves kids.

And the show Critter Fixers is actually in our hometown in Warner Robins, Georgia. As a matter of fact they were the first veterinarian we took our dogs to when when we first moved here.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.