helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
You have sick bastards out thereā€¼ļø

According to Albertaā€™s government webpage, at least 43% of the 2023 wildfires were started by humans. The cause of 53% of the wildfires hasnā€™t been determined ā€” meaning itā€™s possible that 96% of the wildfires in 2023 were started by people.

IMG_6354.png
IMG_6304.jpeg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have been thinking of you when I read that there are fires in Alberta. I didn't get to you when I should have. I was hoping that fires are not near you-and hope they don't get there. We love ya! Stay safe! @helsonwheels

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I have been thinking of you when I read that there are fires in Alberta. I didn't get to you when I should have. I was hoping that fires are not near you-and hope they don't get there. We love ya! Stay safe! @helsonwheels
Thank you, Iā€™m safe thank goodness. Fires are north west n Iā€™m central. But one was about a couple hours n they did put it out. These are climate change activists cause Alberta is basically the little Texas. Canada is the 3rd biggest country in the world for oil. Our idiot Trudeau the communist ass has been trying to phase out Alberta cause itā€™s where the oil mostly sits n go green. Canada is a Boreal Forest, there is no climate change issues here.

They caught one woman setting fire to a church, one guy accused for 10 fires, they found numerous starting fire kits along highway road. Thereā€™s approx 40 thousand people had to be evacuated. We are in the middle of an election too. The premier we have now is fantastic n her opponent is linked to Trudeau that also wants to phase out Alberta. Makes you wonder whoā€™s setting these fires. Heard Costa Rica sounds nice these daysā€¦..

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well I hope the arsonists are caught, put in jail, door locked, and the key thrown away. Do not put our First Responders in harm's way on purpose.

I do not want to break your plans for CR...but Cartels are moving in.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Well I hope the arsonists are caught, put in jail, door locked, and the key thrown away. Do not put our First Responders in harm's way on purpose.

I do not want to break your plans for CR...but Cartels are moving in.
Out dipšŸ’© Trudeau has set a new rule for criminalā€¦..Get this, most will be release on firsts offense. We call it Catch & Release. Heā€™s now wants ALL hunting rifles bannedā€¼ļø We all know once a country is disarm, welcome to China, Venezuelaā€¦ā€¦.

Trudeau is a Narcissist. Heā€™s loosing it, we are turning into China Communism bs. Him n Biden are 2 peas in a pod. These Cabals are going after us Westerners. We all better stand up n fastā€¦.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey! If you go to CR,give me a shout, I will go too, as our country is being destroyed by a senile lunatic!
We are totally being destroyed slowly. Americans n Canadians better open their eyes fast.

My son is ready to move if we lose our hunting rifles. Here in Canada all hunting rifles are legally registered. Zero issues . So again we all know whatā€™s going to happen if you lose them legal rifles. So yeah, CR would be a great place to retire. I would certainly shout out loll. You n me in CR, they might ship us back home lollll.

Members online

No members online now.