Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I bet Chunky's lovin' his new ride. Nice color choice too, Chunkman! Very close to my Winning Blue Miata.
Is COBB in his future?

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
New Subaru WRX
7b86b68665be001eba9d30de8380d95c.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Nice Car!! Ellie is jealous, or should I say her mommy is :whistle:

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I bet Chunky's lovin' his new ride. Nice color choice too, Chunkman! Very close to my Winning Blue Miata.
Is COBB in his future?
I'm not sure yet what I will do to this car. I rarely leave them stock for long. I won't go too crazy with the car since it's a daily driver and I need it to be reliable. I've ruined the driveability on a few cars in the past but they ran well on the track. Sucked as daily drivers though

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I'm sure you'll have fun with it one way or the other...those Subis are a riot
Friends tell me the Stage 1 Cobb is win win for a DD

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WOWZA... that ride is nice!!! I have to have a bigger ride then that for my crew... Lol

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
He found his spot! He's one cool dude in "his" new whip! Do they make racing seats for eb's?! You should look into that! 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
WOWZA... that ride is nice!!! I have to have a bigger ride then that for my crew... Lol
I'm just hoping that I don't regret trading a crew cab f150 for this. So far so good and the interior is holding up better than the f150s did to his claws

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
He found his spot! He's one cool dude in "his" new whip! Do they make racing seats for eb's?! You should look into that! 🤣

They do for babies but I doubt for dogs. I have a hammock in the back now which straps to the headrest front and rear and keeps him off the floor and seats. It wouldn't be much help in a wreck

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
They do for babies but I doubt for dogs. I have a hammock in the back now which straps to the headrest front and rear and keeps him off the floor and seats. It wouldn't be much help in a wreck

At some point I plan to get one of those hammocks.

A racing bully in the front seat is a fun idea...however not practical. I love seeing their faces flapping in the wind. Smash has recently been biting at the air, quite comical.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
At some point I plan to get one of those hammocks.

A racing bully in the front seat is a fun idea...however not practical. I love seeing their faces flapping in the wind. Smash has recently been biting at the air, quite comical.

I ordered the one I have now off Amazon for less than $30. I really wanted to see how well one would work before buying one of the more expensive ones

Chunky has always liked riding in the back since he was big enough to see out the window and won't get up front. He goes from one window to the other looking out but eventually sits still staring out the windshield

Chunky snaps at passing cars

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
I ordered the one I have now off Amazon for less than $30. I really wanted to see how well one would work before buying one of the more expensive ones

Chunky has always liked riding in the back since he was big enough to see out the window and won't get up front. He goes from one window to the other looking out but eventually sits still staring out the windshield

Chunky snaps at passing cars

I love it! Smash rides best on the bench seat of my hot rod, but he does the same as Chunkster when in the back of the other two vehicles; Picks a window, wants fresh air, goes to other window, and it's always cute when they hang their paws out.

We had a long talk when I got him, he was afraid of my hot rod initially so we had to work through it. Now, he loves it and is eager to jump in! He can see all around him outside. It's much easier for him to lay his head in my lap, too. [emoji4]

Members online

No members online now.