Bulldog vs Pool

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
GUS wins!! never gets old seeing this one

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
HA HA HA shhhhhh Odin see,s this and I am screwed lol

I see Duke doing something like that. He has no care in the world. He'll do something right smack in front of you n just doesn't care.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I see Duke doing something like that. He has no care in the world. He'll do something right smack in front of you n just doesn't care.

I laugh!! seems like you got the flip side of Nyala with that boy...

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Amazing video, but got to read some comments below...scary how hateful people can be..how can you say something negative about this adorable video of loving mom watching her naughty bully to drag his pool inside! glad that I never posted anywhere else besides from this forum... and what a difference! What an amazing community we have here. Thank you all guys for being you! You are the best!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Btw, bullie of n the video is clever - what can be better than combining cool atmosphere from aircon inside with possibility to take a cooling bath? This is one clever bulldog!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Btw, bullie of n the video is clever - what can be better than combining cool atmosphere from aircon inside with possibility to take a cooling bath? This is one clever bulldog!

I went to read some of the bottom part like you said. Some just cant take humour. They must of been dropped on their heads when they were young too many times. If you take life too seriously, you'll be a miserable a*s all your life! And yet, we do need some a*ses in life so we comedians can laugh at them!!!!! Im kidding!!!!!!!!

:lmaoboy::lmaogirl::lmaoboy::lmaogirl:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Amazing video, but got to read some comments below...scary how hateful people can be..how can you say something negative about this adorable video of loving mom watching her naughty bully to drag his pool inside! glad that I never posted anywhere else besides from this forum... and what a difference! What an amazing community we have here. Thank you all guys for being you! You are the best!

You are so right... there is nothing in this video that can be deemed anything but funny and cleaver!!

❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.