Lucy's Vet visit :)

L

Lucy-licious

Took Lucy for her annual health check and booster jabs today....all is good :up:
Her ear canals are the cleanest she has ever seen, thanks guys :love:
her nose rope is immaculate, eye crease clean and dry (slightly stained but I'm working on that) Tips accepted :anyone:
heart strong, breathing noisey and natural, and weight stable at 23kg er 55lb.

She talked to the vet chewbacca stylee and was quite impressed cos the vet understood and gave her a big kiss :rofl:

Only downer is she has sulked all the way home because she had her booster and its my fault.
plus mummy wouldn't let her play with the 3 French Bulldog pups she saw on the way out....BAAAD mummy.
So she won't look at me and is sulking behind my chair :lol:

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
Hi hun great news for lucy. good to have a positive view back from the vets. nasty mummy though for takeing her for that needle[even though see has to have it]

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I don't care WHAT you say...Lucy is RIGHT!!....Lucys' Mom is NOT!!! Jake was admiring Lucy in the pool picture...:hmm:.. He asked me to say :sup:.......:love:

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing better than a great vet visit!! and the sulking oh they are good for that!!! buy her a present!!!!!!!!!:tease:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Yay Lucy!!! Bad mum!! :lol: Just kidding!! Just give her a tasty treat and she might forgive you. :luv:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Glad to hear all is well!! :heart: that little lady. Go buy her something!!!!! ;)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Awww, lovely Lucy! So glad she's gotten a clean bill of health! Tate's got those stains in his face creases too. I've been dabbing with the Duoxo pads a couple times a day, putting a little cornstarch, and changed him to filtered water. Seems to be improving a little bit...very slowly tho! :unsure:

btw, Tate's also a svelte 55lbs! :yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great news! I love excellent vet visits. And, i totally love the chewbacca style talking Nitschke does it all the time always makes me laugh

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
YAY, way to go Lucy :). LOVE good vet visits! I miss those. lmbo. And the Chewy talk is sooo cute!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Aw so glad the visit was a good one. Oh give that baby a treat after her hard day lol.

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awww that's great Lucy, glad to hear you had a good vet visit. Angie hope she doesn't stay upset with you long, maybe a nice treat will help. Tell her Buddy sends his love and a big bully kiss.:muah2:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Yea for Lucy. She will forgive you soon mummy.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
lol Funny how they can hold a grudge huh? What great news from the vet. :) Yay! As for tear stains.... no help whatsoever. I find that Cuttys seem almost gone using the from surf and turf. The beef seems to make them stand out more.

Most Reactions