Allergies

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh im so glad you could get to the vet and see what it is. poor baby yes he needed a toy. keep us updated on how the baby is doing on his meds. these bullys keep us on our toes for sure.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Okay, back from the vet and Oliver has double ear infections and his folds are infected from his eyes draining so much. So he is on his Mal-a-ket wipes for his folds twice a day, 20 mg of prednisone (tapered off), 500 mg Cephalexin 3 times a day for 14 days, 8 drops of Mometamax drops in each ear once a day for 7 days. So of course I had to buy him a new toy!
View attachment 12435View attachment 12436

This story reminds me of when my daughter was a wee thing she had an ear infection and was crying all night and I could not console her. I had bought her a soft furry lamb stuffed-animal and I was saving it for Easter but this was an emergency! She immediately stopped crying and hugged that "lamby" till I got her to the doctor. She loved that lamby so...

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
This story reminds me of when my daughter was a wee thing she had an ear infection and was crying all night and I could not console her. I had bought her a soft furry lamb stuffed-animal and I was saving it for Easter but this was an emergency! She immediately stopped crying and hugged that "lamby" till I got her to the doctor. She loved that lamby so...

the sad thing about it, he didn't really want anything to do with that monkey until Saturday. He was just trying to keep Sebastian from stealing it! All he wanted to do was sleep!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.