"Magic" stuff for yeast infection

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], did it work for tear stains? Both my dogs have them.. I'm doing ACV, drinking water and good kibble and cleanings every other day and still can't get them to go away.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
acv in some dogs can make yeast worse,ive used it since getting annie but stopped when i read this info,her yeast is all but gone now and i found a difference after stopping it,annie never has problems with her nose rope but thanks for the info regarding this magic cleaner i will keep it in mind if she ever starts with nose rope problems,karen

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Frankie came with some of this and some shampoo of the same brand from the people he used to live with. When we first got him, he and Brooke were constantly licking eachothers faces and Brooke ended up with a pink, moist wrinkle on her face, I think from having Frankie spit trapped in there because it had never happened before that. I cleaned it twice a day for 2 days with this stuff and it was GONE. We haven't had the issue again since so we gave it to my boyfriends parents who's lab has CONSTANT ear infections. She uses it to clean his ears with a cotton pad but doesn't squirt it directly into the ear and it helps a lot.

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
Will this work on a vaginal yeast infection. My friend has a bully puppy and she has a bad vaginal yeast infection and her vet told her surgery was her only option?

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
[MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] I'm not sure if it is the same situation but [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] has a girl who had vaginal surgery I believe due to repeat infections caused by too much tissue or something along those lines.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@GRACIE11 I'm not sure if it is the same situation but @2BullyMama has a girl who had vaginal surgery I believe due to repeat infections caused by too much tissue or something along those lines.

Yes, Banks had to have what is called a vulvaplasty -- she had too much tissue/skin (almost a half pound was removed) once the surgery she has not had a UTI or yeast infection. before the procedure, it was constant aas soon as she was off the antibiotics the infection was back -- all done since the surgery.

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I posted on [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] post....but I thought I would post it here too. I use this on Tubs' rope, ears, and all his folds on his face. As mentioned before I put it on gauze pads and just use them like baby wipes.....hope this helps!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.