true credit?

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
I know there have been posts about this in the past..can't seem to find the info I need. Does someone know a link to a website that I can find answers. My sis-in-laws golden retriever puppy has been diagnosed with hip displasia. She/I can't seem to find any insurance that will take pre-existing conditions. Would like to learn more for her about this true credit. Thanks!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We have trupanion..they DO cover hip dysplaysia..but I don't think you can cover it AFTER it's been diagnosed. I did buy a hip dysplaysia added on to jakes policy..but it can only be bought in the first year. Now..they DO cover genetic health issues..where most don't..try checking out their website..also pet plan..some people here use them..are you asking about Care Credit? That's NOT an insurance plan..but an interest free credi plan that you use in vets office!

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Thanks guys! cali~jean if u could find that, that would be great! I got trupanian for Bubba with the hip displasia option. My sis-in -law is prob out of luck with getting insurance now but the interest free credit at vets would be very helpful to her!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thanks guys! cali~jean if u could find that, that would be great! I got trupanian for Bubba with the hip displasia option. My sis-in -law is prob out of luck with getting insurance now but the interest free credit at vets would be very helpful to her!
Yes..and you can use it at peoples medical places too! Google Carecredit...also the vets office have apps..you can apply right there..or online..instant approval..they ask how much you need..you don't need to use it all at once..just kind of your limit..but from what I understand..it can be adjusted..

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Yes, it can be adjusted immediately upon request (with approval of course). We had it for $2000 for a cat that needed surgery and after we paid it off, we upped it again. It is Care Credit.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online