Slow feed dog bowls

jojo31

Sep 12, 2011
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tater
I've been looking at getting some slow feed dog bowls for my boys who eat like pigs, but there are so many to choose from. Anyone have any suggestions??

H

heff101

I tried one with Heff. He can not get his face in it so therefore could not get any food out of it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Those bowls are tough for bullies...due to the shape of their face. Those bowls are meant for long snout dogs that can work around the 'pegs'. My girl eats in like 30 seconds so we tried one and ended up giving it to a local rescue.

OP
J

jojo31

Sep 12, 2011
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tater
This is why I wanted to ask before I got one! They dont look bulldog freindly but they just inhale!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Bella uses one and so does my friends bully. We use the one that has 4 sections to it. It takes Bella a longer time to eat, but she can do it. She just has to use her tongue more to scoop it up.
Here is a link to different kinds. Bella uses the one like the blue one with 4 sections. We tried the stainless with the hump in the middle, however her food is wet from medication and it would stick and not rotate around the hump like it is supposed to.

slowfeed bowls: compare prices and read reviews - Bing Shopping

Members online

No members online now.