I am a mess

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Roxy goes in for double entropian surgery in the morning. Im stressed out about it and worried. I need prayers. I havent had her long but I am soooooooooo attached already.

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
I know saying "dont worry" isnt much help...
But Dont Worry... It'll turn out just fine and she'll be better for it.!
We'll have Roxy in our thoughts.!

Let us know how it goes..

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I CAN only imagine how you feel! When Jake had his neuter surgery..I was so stressed. I'm sure she will be in good hands..and it doesn't matter HOW long you've had her..you :love: her! I will be thinking the best positive thoughts and :pray: for you and sweet Roxy. Let us know as soon as you can! :hug:

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Lucy had a similar surgery about two years ago. I cried with worry when I dropped her off--tried to stay busy all day. I think I moved all of the furniture and ran the vac--twice--anything to keep my mind occupied.

When I picked her up--and I was shocked how many stitches there were--but the best part was she was so happy and comfortable. She was having so many problems before the eye surgery that I could tell post surgery(stitches and all) that I did the right thing. I felt like she was thanking me for her new found comfort.

It is natural to worry because we love the little buggers so much! I will say a prayer and keep you in my thoughts. Please let us know how it goes.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We will keep you and her in out thoughts and prayers. Let us know how it goes. :pray:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
**sending good wishes to you and a speedy recovery to Roxi after surgery**

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Prayers and good thoughts that all goes well!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We will be thinking of you both. I'm positive everything will go just fine. *:hug:*

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Awwww you poor thing, they can sense your stress. try to exhale and not think about it. rub some ears and neck, smooshy kisses.
and oh yes, most importantly, prayers are coming your way tonight

:pray:

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
I don't even have my new baby and I was worried sick the day she was being spayed. So although you love them more and more each day, the amount of time you have them doesn't change the level of worry. Wishing you and Roxy luck! And :hug:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hugs and positive thoughts to Roxy and her family

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My Wilson had the same procedure and he was fine afterwards. He just had to wear a cone afterwards till his stitches were taken out. Everything should be ok. Just keep busy. Hugs for you and I hope the day goes super quick so she can be back home with you. Give her extra smoochies from me when she gets back.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Hugs and bullie kisses to you and Roxy. Chunk says, "Don't worry Roxy's Mom. My mama worried like crazy when I had my entropion surgery and boy do I feel better now!"

I stayed as busy as I could during both of Chunk's surgeries and boy did that help. We are all here for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beachbumjen

Jun 9, 2011
By the beach
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Thinking of you and Roxy. Sending :hug: to you both. I was so scared when Stella got spayed and she was just fine! I'm sure your Roxy will be too.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I am thinking of you , Duke had the exact same surgery so feel free to ask questions etc after all is done.. I was an absolute wreck as well and cried my eyes out when I dropped him off and picked him up.. it will be over before you know it.. the GOOD thing is it will help him.. duke has had no more eye ulcers or any type of pain since.. so its good you are getting it taken care of but totally understand how anxious you are.. BIG HUGS and please update us when you can.. lots of love here from all of us.. use it get you through!! I don't know what I would do without this forum when Duke goes through things! :luv: Hang in there!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.