I am a mess

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
i just got the call from the vet. Roxy came through surgery with flying colors. She comes home this afternoon. Yeah. I didnt sleep much last night and I was a wreck this morning. Did my grocery shopping to get my mind off it. I cried when the call came in.

Thank you guys so much for the support and prayers. [MENTION=2091]BabyDuke[/MENTION] I probably will need advice on this one. Never had to do this. So thank you in advance lol

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
i just got the call from the vet. Roxy came through surgery with flying colors. She comes home this afternoon. Yeah. I didnt sleep much last night and I was a wreck this morning. Did my grocery shopping to get my mind off it. I cried when the call came in.

Thank you guys so much for the support and prayers. @BabyDuke I probably will need advice on this one. Never had to do this. So thank you in advance lol

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the worst is over!!! and your baby gets to come home with mommy today so all good!!!! @LucysMum and I became friends because both of our bullies had eye surgeries.. its nice to be able to ask questions once they come home so feel free!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh yay, thanks for the quick update. So glad it went well. Cry all you want ... it's not for wussies anymore. :blink:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
WoooHooo!!! Im so glad everything went as planed and you get to have him home today... :hug:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Yea! So glad to see all went well!

Members online

No members online now.