Entropian?!?!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] We completely understand and that is what we are here for!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion has been battling a problem with her right eye for several months. She was diagnosed with an ulcer so we medicated it and it went away. Then it came back. Dr took another look and discovered an eyelash that was scratching her eye. So he pulled it and we put her back on meds for the new ulcer. Today, I took her back in because she was starting to squint again. Turns out..eyelash again, but no ulcer. Dr said if this continues to happen with the eyelashes...they should probably do surgery. We are still giving her neo/poly/gent drops every day. Have them stain his eyes to make sure he doesn't have any ulcers. Poor baby.
This is kinda bold, but did they give him to you or sell him to you?
Best of luck to you. It's going to be hard for a few months, but in the end..Tyson is better off with you and I'm sure you will get him fixed up in no time. Another thought. Did they ask for any contact info from you? If I had to give up my baby..I'd be asking for facebook info, email info and pleading for updates and photos as often as possible.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
@Libra926 I paid a rehoming fee. It was only 150 dollars. They wanted to make sure we wouldn't sell or dump him. They do have all of my contact info. I talked with them today after the vet. The seemed genuinely concerned and felt terrible. I don't know if they are just not knowledgeable about bullies, had a not so great vet, or are just b.s.ing me. I don't really care either way. HE is mine now and I will fix him=) It still irks me that they didn't tell me. It wouldn't have changed my mind.
I hope everything works out for baby O . Poor girl. I wish you guys the best of luck with her.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION]

Any thoughts to changing your user name? I was thinking along the lines of Angel Baby. 1) Because baby Dozer is our angel and will always be missed. 2) you are an angel for saving baby Tyson. (they are never to young to be called a baby)
I'm suggesting this because I know how much you hurt..as we all do for you and your angel baby, but because seeing Dozer's name is so sad. I may have just stepped over the line, and I'm sorry.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] No you didn't step over the line. I honestly hasn't really thought about it. I may do it ,not this second but, I'll consider it. Part of me doesn't want to let it go. I'll always be his mama. It may sound crazy but I still talk to him everyday and miss him like crazy.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I hear you. You will never forget him..no one will. If it happened to one of my babies...I'd talk to them everyday also. Just a thought. Much love.

:muah2:

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
wow we did both of titans eyes...and each was less than 200 bucks and they look great. we took him to our normal vet and he was in and out in a couple of hours.

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
I have had this surgery done with several of my fosters. The ointment you have is what you need to use if you choose not to do the surgery. If its bad enough to scratch his eye...it could lead to vision issues. If this is the case surgery would be a good option....in my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.