Heath Insurance?

ScuttleGirl

Sep 15, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Scuttle
What are your opinions about heath insurance for your Bully? We are considering getting Scuttle a plan but want some more opinions. What company do you recommend? Are you pleased with their coverage so far?

Thanks!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
If you do a quick search on pet insurance..you will find some great advice! :yes: in fact..I'm pretty sure there was one from yesterday with a couple links! Lots of choices!

jmill79

Apr 1, 2011
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Chula
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]...whoa whoa whoa , a pet insurance thread, and you didn't mention Care Credit.... are you feeling ok? lmao..:lmao:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I also have Trupanion - with the $5 a month hip dyspalsia (?) upcharge - on both bullies. Thankfully, I have yet to process a claim with them. Does anyone have an experience processing a claim with Trupanion? How did it go?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
The thing I liked about Trupanion was that regardless of the breed challenges, everything is covered. Everything. Even hereditary issues. I would visit their website for more specific information. The website is easy to read and I bought both policies online.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.