Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:bump:

I just wanted to say that Monday I caught Sally scooting her lady area hard on the concrete. :eek: I took her in and turned her over and she was raw. She has a big indentation just before her lady part. I cleaned her up and got her dry there and then put Desitin on it. Her vet gave me a prescription (it's at home and I can't remember what it's called) and as of yesterday she's all healed up. :up:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Shampooing her tail pocket and lady parts with Duoxo shampoo (follow the directions - you have to leave it on for a time) has been a godsend for Bea. Remember to rinse COMPLETELY and DRY as well as possible. I make a thickish paper towel "wick" for that tail pocket but you have to be super careful you don't leave any in there!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i wipe sarahs tail pocket every day with duoxo pads and use it on her lady parts if necessary. i have duoxo shampoo i use on her yeasty parts when bathing. also some lotrimin powder on her yeasty folds helps keep it dry and combats the yeast. ive heard of desitin in the tail pocket to keep the wet out after cleaning and drying. glad she is better sis :2thumbs:

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
My sarge did that too! I had his glands expressed but it wasent that, so I lifted his tight tail and the opening to his tail pocket was infected. I started putting some antibotic save on it and its just about cleared up now. I would look under his tail with a small light and see if there is anything red or puffy.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.