Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Atopica

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Atopica

I hope this works for you and especially for Sweet Wilson! Hey..is that harness a Gooby? Jake has one like that! I love..love the handle.

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Atopica

@cowsmom...yes it really helps to know about the "not false negatives." And yes I've been through it and still am but I've also learned about the level of commitment that other bulldog owners can have for their dogs. Just today I went to my bulldog vets office to pick up some more skin supplements for BabyGirl and Wilson. While I waited I overheard one bulldog owner telling another how upon finding her dog deceased in the bathroom she called an ambulance. She claimed to have lost her mind and was in such a panic even though she's a practicing nurse and should know better. She seemed to be apologizing for her overreactions but I know it just shows you how much she loved her bully.

@kazzy220...It is a fight. I'm fighting for a quality of life for my Mr. Wilson.

@JAKEISGREAT...That handle was optional but I'm sooo glad I had it added on. It was a online purchase but I don't think they are in business anymore but there are similar sites that sell custom leather harnesses.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads